Saturday, April 23, 2011

Khloe Kardashian: Sheer Sexy Factory Girl

Opting for a ladies' night out as her NBA star hubby Lamar Odom is on the road for the playoffs, Khloe Kardashian showed off her assets as she took to The Factory Nightclub in Los Angeles on Friday (April 22).

The E! reality babe wore a sexy black ensemble with a sheer chest area as she and her gal pal turned up to party with friends at the Nicki Minaj spearheaded club show.

The night on the town comes as Miss Kardashian recently spoke with press about her battle with weight issues - as she gets quite irritated when the issue is brought up with mother Kris Jenner on Sunday?s upcoming ?Khlo� & Lamar? episode.

?[Kris thinks I've] gained too much weight since I?ve been married?that?s basically making me feel like crap so I went off on her,? Khloe told Ryan Seacrest on Friday. ?[if Kris] wants me to get pregnant?you shouldn?t be on extreme diets?she wants me on food delivery systems, it?s crazy.?

Fans can catch all of the action when ?Khlo� & Lamar? airs on Sunday (April 24) at 10PM on E!

Kate Mara Tamie Sheffield Izabella Scorupco Michelle Rodriguez Katharine McPhee

No comments:

Post a Comment