Thursday, April 28, 2011

Jessica Simpson: Hot Hollywood Party with Kathy Griffin!

Jessica Simpson looks flawless in Etro as she arrives at the Us Weekly Hot Hollywood party with comedienne Kathy Griffin held at Hollywood?s Eden lounge on Tuesday (April 26) .

Last week, the 30-year-old singer and fashion designer was announced as Us Weekly?s Style Icon of the Year. ?I?m in the workroom in [L.A.'s] Westwood a few times a week from 11 to 7 at night,? she told Us Weekly. ?Nothing goes out without me seeing it or my mom [Tina Simpson, cocreative director] seeing it.?

?This year, I?ve taken time for myself to enjoy being engaged and in love and being a businesswoman instead of an entertainer,? Jessica said. ?It?s really helped the collection!?

FYI: Jess finished her look with Giuseppe Zanotti shoes, Isharya earrings, and a Ferragamo clutch!

Julianne Hough Emmy Rossum Willa Ford Melissa Rycroft Samantha Mumba

No comments:

Post a Comment