Monday, May 30, 2011

Top 70 Most Beautiful Asian Women 50-46

Posted by ILookFlyChick�-�Monday May 30, 2011 07:19

Top 70 Most Beautiful Asian Women 50-46

Please visit www.orble.com for more info. (Don?t forget to click on the google ads on the site to show your support.) When i speak of Asian, I am referring specifically to East Asian countries. Not that i don?t refer to other Asian countries as Asian, I just know more about East Asian entertainment. So I am sorry if anyone is offended that i didn?t include their country or favourite celebrities. That aside, I have compiled a list of celebrities that i find are the most beautiful. I?m sure my list can?t fit everyone, and my knowledge of East Asian celebrities are only limited to the movies, dramas or music I know about, so if i have missed your favourite please forgive me. Introduce me to them and I will try to include them in future lists. I tried to keep my list as current as possible, so i have left out alot of older celebrities. Not that I don?t think older women are beautiful, it?s just if i included every single female in history i would have a seriously long list. So, don?t take this too seriously. Have fun and enjoy. Let?s celebrate real Asian beauty. ^^
Video Rating: 4 / 5

Source: http://ilookfly.com/black-celebs-gossip/top-70-most-beautiful-asian-women-50-46/

Jennifer Love Hewitt Chandra West Melissa Howard Daisy Fuentes Melissa Sagemiller

No comments:

Post a Comment