Monday, May 23, 2011

Gwen Stefani Shows Off Killer Bikini Body in Cannes

Soaking up some serious rays, Gwen Stefani was spotted aboard a Luna mega-yacht in Cannes, France earlier today (May 23).

The 41-year-old singer, who was joined in her boating fun by her family, showed off her fine form in a teeny black and white polka dot bikini.

There's no doubt Gwen has an amazing body, but the mom of two told Elle Canada that staying in shape isn't always as easy as it looks, revealing, "It's a daily struggle."

Stefani added, ?I work out five days a week, and I can?t imagine not doing it. I?d like to have no rules and eat what I want but I?ve learned over the years that I?m so disappointed when I can?t wear the clothes I want to. And if I let myself down and go onstage when I?m not looking my best, it?s not fun for me ? I just beat myself up about it.?

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/gwen-stefani/gwen-stefani-shows-killer-bikini-body-cannes-508366

Willa Ford Melissa Rycroft Samantha Mumba Leighton Meester Rachel Weisz

No comments:

Post a Comment