Monday, May 23, 2011

Lady Gaga Visits the "Late Show with David Letterman"

Continuing her promotional tour, Lady Gaga was spotted at ?The Late Show with David Letterman? earlier today (May 23).

Thrilled to bits over the release of her new album Born This Way, the ?Just Dance? diva looked lovely as she headed into the Ed Sullivan Theatre to chat with Letterman.

And coming up this Thursday (May 26) Gaga?s ?Inside the Outside? program hits the MTV airwaves at both 9pm and 11pm.

Discussing the first album she ever bought, Lady Gaga declared, "It was Green Day, Dookie, with my own money. But my parents got me Stevie Wonder,Signed, Sealed [and] Delivered, and the Beatles when I was younger ? A Hard Day's Night. Yeah, they were two CDs and they were given to me with [a] little boom box for Christmas when I was young."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lady-gaga/lady-gaga-visits-late-show-david-letterman-508313

Jodi Lyn OKeefe Sarah Shahi Charli Baltimore Jordana Brewster Adriana Lima

No comments:

Post a Comment