Friday, July 1, 2011

Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson Gave Me Cocaine At Age 15

aaron3 Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson Gave Me Cocaine At Age 15

Aaron Carter has opened up about his time with the late singer Michael Jackson, claiming he was given cocaine and alcohol when he was only 15-years-old.

Singer Aaron Carter, who is brother to fellow singer Nick Carter of the Backstreet Boys, recently spent a month in rehab for ?emotional and spiritual? issues.

Aaron was friends with Michael Jackson but admits he became so ?uncomfortable? with Michael?s actions towards him that he told his mother who contacted police.

aaronmichael 300x222 Aaron Carter: Michael Jackson Gave Me Cocaine At Age 15

In Carter?s interview to Australia?s OK! magazine, Aaron, now 23, stated, ?I never talked about it? This is the first time. I do ? I miss Michael ? I have spent such incredible times with him. I did things with him that nobody else did ? But I was also troubled about what he did to me.

?Yes, he gave me wine. I mean, I could have refused, but I was 15.

?He gave me cocaine. I felt weird about that and other stuff ? We spoke afterwards, hours and hours, on the phone. I admired Michael, but his behavior bothered me a lot. Then my mother called the police??

Aaron is working on his new album and hopes to re-launch his music career.

Click thumbnails for larger pictures

Images: wenn.com/news

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/stupidcelebrities/~3/FMZNRG4kWEM/

Melissa Howard Daisy Fuentes Melissa Sagemiller Eva Green Dominique Swain

No comments:

Post a Comment