Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lindsay Lohan's House Arrest Interview

As her house arrest stint will soon come to an end, Lindsay Lohan opened up to Life&Style about life on the inside? of her beach house, that is.

The ?Mean Girls? actress gave her first print interview since the beginning of her sentence on May 26, and revealed that she is missing life outside her home.

She told, "I?m a very social person, and I like being outside, especially in Venice Beach. I?d like to get out more ? just going out and having dinner. I was really upset not being able to go to my little brother?s birthday party. He just turned 16. That bummed me out.?

Lindsay does get to socialize, however. ?Sometimes my friends come over. And I get to see my sister, Ali, which is nice," she told the magazine.

Making it clear that there is no funny business, LiLo said, "When my friends come over, they?re not drinking. Alcohol is not in my house, so it?s just not a part of my life.?

House arrest ends for Lohan on Wednesday, June 29.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/lindsay-lohan/lindsay-lohans-house-arrest-interview-517093

Brittny Gastineau Jessica Cauffiel Sanaa Lathan Connie Nielsen Thora Birch

No comments:

Post a Comment