Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ashley Tisdale Shoots ?High Stakes?

Here's 'High School Musical' star Ashley Tisdale on the set of 'High Stakes.' That outfit looks cute on her, doesn't it? I really like those shoes. I've had a hard time finding shoes I like this summer for some reason.Of course, I expect Ashley to look good: it's hard to look bad when you're being dressed by a wardrobe department unless you're supposed to look bad :)They're filming in Toronto. That's one of my favorite cities. Hopefully they have some time to enjoy the area rather than just shooting all the time.Photos by INF Continue reading

Source: http://www.imnotobsessed.com/2010/06/21/ashley-tisdale-shoots-high-stakes/

LeAnn Rimes Ana Paula Lemes Kate Groombridge Padma Lakshmi Samaire Armstrong

No comments:

Post a Comment